The Rhino Plus Lab Stool from Cramer Seating has a tough urethane skin that cleans and disinfects without complaint, over soft cushiony foam for pure comfort. The skin is even available in four different colors
.See Cramer Upholstery Options
It's the best solution on the market for providing quality ergonomics to employees working in healthcare, laboratory, or abusive environments. Its urethane skin flexes, allowing the soft ergonomic foam to provide all-day comfort but that same urethane skin resists heat, chemical, and physical damage. Under the soft foam is a steel inner seat structure to resist wear and tear.
Combine all these attributes and you'll see why Cramer warrants the Rhino for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 10 years.
Don't you have other things to think about? Get a Rhino and you can forget about your chair for the next 87,600 hours.Free Shipping
• Patented* RhinoPlus combination of urethane and molded
foam provides a comfortable seat; resists punctures, tears, and
virtually all spills; and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol.
• Textured surface prevents slipping
• The steel inner structure stands up to wear-and-tear throughout
• Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated
postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• High performance sure-lock footring with 20” diameter (on
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 10-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• RhinoPlus has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and
may help contribute toward LEED certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections
eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3” thick seat foam with a density
of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Rhino urethane properties: tear strength of 17.7 kgF,
puncture resistance of 9.9 kgF, stretch of 660%, abrasion
resistance of 25,000, and a Ross Flex rating of 150,000 flexes
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper
top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm
option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range
of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds
3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back).
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. A variety of other
casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard. Flat surface (mid and high
heights only) or fixed (desk height only) are also available.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• Class 100 Cleanroom, ESD , or CR/ESD Combination
(ESD available in 292 Night only)
*U.S. Patent No. 6528002